Reinstate a Dissolved Corporation

Because there are many types of corporations, you will need to contact the Corporations Division at the Office of the Secretary of State. An application will be generated for you if your corporation qualifies for reinstatement. Contact information for the Corporations Division is as follows:

Dolliver Building
801 Capitol Way South

Parking is available behind the building which is accessible from Talcott Ave.
View Map

PO Box 40234
Olympia, WA 98504-0234

Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday except legal holidays


Telephone: 360-725-0377

Fax: 360-664-8781