Doing Business in the City of College Place

City License and Tax Information

Contact information
City Name:College Place
Contact:City Clerk
Phone: (509) 529-1200
City Business License
Is license required?Yes | Apply online
What is the fee? $20
How often do I renew? Information is not available
Is the renewal less than original fee?No
Are there additional requirements for a home-based business?No | See requirements
Are there other special types of licenses?
For example, tow truck, taxi or solicitor.
Special Use Permit required for:
What are the Special Use Permit fees?
  • Initial: $150 | Renewal: $150 - Vacation Rental by Owner
  • Initial: $125 | Renewal: $50 - Mobile Vendors, Food Trucks, Food Cart, Food Cart Pod, and Pop-up Businesses
Local Business and Occupation Tax (B&O)No
Local Sales TaxFind your sales tax rate
Other Requirements
County Information Walla Walla County

Apply for a license on-line

Licensing requirements can change periodically. You should confirm your requirements as you go through the application process.

Send us updates or corrections for this data.