For help with locating the contact information for the government agency or organization best suited to provide you with the assistance you require, please review the following:
- Ask a State Law Librarian - Legal research
- Bar Association, Washington State - Lawyer licensing, referrals, lawyer lookup
- Library of Congress - Legal and legislative research assistance for foreign, international, federal and state law
- Washington Courts - Judicial information, court forms, case records
- Washington State Legislature - Legislative information, laws and rules, bills, Senate, House of Representatives
Unable to locate a resource to meet your needs?
Knowledgeable staff at the Washington State Library are available to assist you with locating the information you seek. To speak with a representative via phone, email or chat, simply visit the Ask a Librarian page.