For help with locating the contact information for the government agency or organization best suited to provide you with the assistance you require, please review the following:
- Employment Security Department - Unemployment insurance, labor statistics, layoff assistance
- Employment Standards Office - Workplace rights, minor work endorsement (permit), teen workers / child labor
- Labor & Industries, Dept. of - Workers' compensation insurance, workers' comp claims
- Social Security Administration - Social Security retirement, disability, SSI, Medicare, Social Security numbers, employment history
- Unemployment Telecenter - Unemployment benefits, benefits repayment, unemployment appeals, employment history
- WorkSource Washington - Employment assistance, workforce training, career guidance
Unable to locate a resource to meet your needs?
Knowledgeable staff at the Washington State Library are available to assist you with locating the information you seek. To speak with a representative via phone, email or chat, simply visit the Ask a Librarian page.